One of the key factors in creating successful enterprise software products is to truly understand the needs and requirements of your target market. In our ongoing quest to back with data our anecdotal understanding of our customers, we wanted to find out how the largest retailers manage their projects and programs.
In early 2015, we partnered with market research firm Ginger to launch a survey of major retailers. We asked senior operations and program management executives at virtually all major retailers in Europe whether they were satisfied with their project management and retail deployment practices. Almost half (43%) said they are dissatisfied with at least one aspect in which their deployments are managed.
To create this report, we conducted more than 100 interviews with key stakeholders and decision makers managing projects at major retailers in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
In this report you will find:
- The top 5 reasons of dissatisfaction with deployment management.
- How retailers are seeing an increase in the number of deployments and why.
- What 69% of retailers cite as the critical factor in rising deployments.
- Which tools 89% of retailers use to manage projects.
- The top 4 actions retailers take to improve their operational performance.
You can download a copy here.
Read on and let us know what you think!