As part of the development of a new business concept related to the transformation or relocation of 600 stores, Orange aimed to simplify its processes while improving its operational efficiency. This strategic project for the brand went up against strong business challenges, not least of which was managing the complexity of collaboration amongst the many internal and external stakeholders dispersed across the region.
Control timetable to achieve sales targets with on-schedule opening of new stores
Structure and organize project management around a shared framework
Share documents with a team spread over 600 sites nationwide
Facilitate communication with sub-contractors and manage client-supplier relationship
One2team was easy to set up and their customer support was key to help us realize all of the benefits of the solution. Our operations now run on One2team and everyone has access to a comprehensive, global view of what is going on.
Increase in productivity
- Industrialized company-wide deployment process across functions 100 % 100 %
- Accelerated pace of deployment delivery without increasing team size 100% 100%
- Aggregated data along two critical axes: operational delivery and financial investment 100% 100%
- Shared project reference data accessible to all stakeholders in real-time 100% 100%
- Improved forecasting and risk mitigation with real-time view of key milestones status 100% 100%