ContextCarrefour Group is the leading retailer in Europe and the second-largest retailer in the world, employing more than 380,000 people. With more than 11,900 stores in 35 countries, it generated $120 billion in revenue in 2014. As a multi-site, multi-format, and multi-channel retailer, Carrefour welcomes more than 12.5 million customers worldwide every day. Before One2Team, Carrefour Group spent $165M every year on IT project management. The group devoted excessive amounts of time and effort to manage projects and tasks on a daily basis, missing an efficient way to track and monitor their progress.
Centralize and simplify portfolio management
Improve team communication and collaboration
Streamline project methods, tools, and best practices
There is no excuse for us to not massively use One2Team. The solution has been validated over and over again at Carrefour.
The One2Team differenceTeams at Carrefour were able to manage incoming requests for all business applications, as well as monitor all projects:
- Progress report to the management team
- Deliverables management
- Engagement management (scope & budget) with all vendors
- Document management
- Standardized project KPIs
- Best practices capture and sharing
- Normalization of projects with templates.
The One2Team solution was already used for strategic initiatives planning and monitoring as well as for Finance and HR Transformation plans. It was a no-brainer for us to centralize as much as possible in One2Team.
- Reduced overall total effort to track and monitor projects 100 % 100 %
- Achieved ability to monitor KPIs 100% 100%
- Increased the level of control over project outcomes 100% 100%