Cookies used by One2Team
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Types of cookies we use
- Are necessary for the proper functioning of the website
- Enable you to browse securely
- do not collect any personal information
- Help us detect any bugs and improve our websites
- Collect anonymous information about your visits to our websites
- Are never used for marketing purposes
Social Media Cookies
- Allow you to share our content with the click of a media sharing button
- The social network will record that you have taken this action
- This information may be linked to advertising activities
- Store your preferences based on previous visits to our websites
- Help us identify relevant e-mails, social media and banner ads for you
- Allow us to display offers and advertisements that suit your interests
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.